Thursday 7 August 2014

Me, Helen and Qwade Kahoot post

Task: use the ‘get it, sort it, use it’ model of inquiry to find out about the commonwealth games and share what we have learned.

WALT: use our prior knowledge to help us understand what we read.  (Get it)
WALT: Summarise what we read to help us understand what we read.   (Get it and Sort it)
WALT: use what we have learned from our reading. (Use it)

Success Criteria
ü 10 questions
ü Only one correct answer per question
ü Clear questions (not ambiguous)
ü Image matches the question

Reflection Questions

I followed the Get it, Sort it, Use it inquiry process by... Reading on Kiwi kids news and finding some information about the Commonwealth games.

My next step when I use the Get it, Sort it, Use it inquiry process is... I need some more practice of doing my get it sort it use it.

The fun part of the Get it, Sort it, Use it inquiry process was... was using what I know and making it into something that someone else that other people can learn from me.

https://create.kahoot.it/#quiz/adb27dc0-d526-42ec-8fdf-627ee18b2ac9

No comments:

Post a Comment