Wednesday 23 November 2016

Athletics Reflection 2016

Description: Hi Guys! on Wednesday 23.11.16 We had Athletics! I know,  I know I used to say that I HATE Athletics, but this year I actually liked it! I think that this was the best Athletics I've had at RSS. Nic my teacher has sent me an email to give me questions to answer to complete my Athletics Reflection.

What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why?
I think that the most enjoyable part of athletics for me was trying my hardest and getting out in the fresh air and burn of some energy.

What are you really proud of? Why?
I'm really proud of coming 2nd place in Shot put because I didn't expect that and I'm also proud of the long distant running even though I didn't come 1st, 2nd or 3rd but I felt good after it because I tried my hardest and didn't stop running no matter what.

What was the most challenging part? Why?
The running was the most hardiest for me because I'm not the fastest, I do like running but it is hard for me to run long distance but I strived for my best and get through it without stopping. I also want to say that I'm really proud of Tane for trying his best every year and he might not be the fastest boy in the school but I think that he's the most resilient boy that I know.

Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this?
Next year since I'm a year 6 I won't be here but I am going to keep striving for my best at Corner Stone and My goal for next time is to not stop believing in myself and I'm going to focus on getting better and work more on my physical education.

Thats all I have to answer today so BAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment