Wednesday 11 June 2014

Haiku deck

WALT: summarize what we read

Success Criteria:
Find the key words
Record the main ideas
Retell what we have read
What have you learned? I've learned that if I summarise my reading it will help me understand because I can feel the story.

Why is it important? Because then you can feel the character that's in the book like you were that character.

How are you going to use what you have learned? I've learned that if you summarize it will help me understand the the story better

What is your next learning step: my next learning step is to read the text and shear my ideas.

Have a nice day
http://www.haikudeck.com/e/i5FdoQSueo

You can find and record the main ideas and use the key words to help you. 
What fantastic reflecting on you learning, you have understood the most important reason for summarising your story... It is to help you understand it better!
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment