Wednesday 11 June 2014

Telling The TIme

WALT: share our learning about telling the time

Success Criteria:

  • text and some images
  • check we have the correct time
  • clear message (explanation)
Blue Hat
What did I learn? I learned that if you show other people your learning it can help them so they can get to the stage that you are
Black Hat
What did I find the most difficult? nothing really was difficult most of it was easy.
Green Hat
What would I do differently if I could start my learning about time again? I would make a movie and show all what I know about time.

You have the correct time and have used clear language to explain how to tell the time, you are a great teacher! This would be a great poster to help kids who are learning to tell the time. Remember the 'tall' hand is the minute hand and the short hand is the hour hand. This might help you as you keep practising telling the time.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment