Tuesday 12 May 2015

Passion Project at Spot light

On the weekend we went to Spot light. We went to go get a pattern and some material. But we got even more then what we wanted and it all started when we went to Spot light we went to look at some of the patterns we flicked through some of the magazines to look at some of the dressers. Some flicking later we found the dress that we were looking for. while Mum was getting the pattern sorted Gordon Daddy and I went to look at the materials. Dad and Gordon would tees me and saying that I should get green material. Any way then mum came over with one Spot light staff and then we found some good material and then we asked if we needed an over locker and the lady said that I would be fine with a normal sewing machine and then we asked if I needed a manikin and she said "Well she doesn't need one but if she wants one then it should be OK." but then mum said "It is quite expensive so I don't think we will need one." After that we asked if they sold bone and then the lady said "Yes I will go get some for you." then she went off to go get some. While that was happening mum went to go find a zip and some thread then the lady came back with some bone and mummy came back with some thread and a zip. Last the lady cut the material and then we left.  

No comments:

Post a Comment