Tuesday 12 May 2015

Passion Project introduction

In class we are starting a new project, it's called Passion Project. Passion Project is a project that you are passionate about. You can learn, make or create. I chose to make it. But before we even started to plan we did a ten minute test and we had to write a page that was things that I liked what was it called you ask it was called a hundred words and you had to write one hundred things that you liked. Then after that we grabbed our think book, device and pencil case and then went on our google drive to copy the Passion project contact into may think book. While I was doing that I was thinking of what was it that I'm going to do for Passion Project?... then BOOM it just popped in my head I knew what I was going to do. I'm going to do fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment