Monday 2 May 2016

banyan tree art

Description: In the last week of term 1 we did some art. Anna was relieving in P3 at the time while Nic was away. We created some art where we had a black out line of a banyan tree and used gradient colours 2 fill the gaps. First we made the outline of the banyan tree after that we used black paint to colour the tree outline. Soon after the paint had dried we started to use pastel to colour in the gaps of the banyan tree and decided 2 give the gradient effect but thats not all we did so after filling in the gaps we did the background and gave a sunset background with the tree sitting peacefully in the water.

This is my finished product:




























Evaluation: I think I was creative with the gradient colours and finding new colour compinations. I didn't find anything hard but I still tried my best and was very fun. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment