Sunday 22 May 2016

Jアパネセ (japanese)

Description: On Thursdays the year 6s and the year 5s split up and the year 5s do passion projects like we did last year. The year 6s also split in half and there is Japanese 1 and there's Japanese 2. I'm in Japanese 2 so we go 2 drama with Nic first and then after that we do Japanese. then while we do Japanese

Here are a few thing from me:

My slide:


My week 1 home work:
























Me writing the numbers in Jアパネセ (Japanese):



Feedback: I like the way that you told us about what you do in Japanese. Catlin

Feedforward: You could make you photo a bit more clear. Catlin

Evaluation: I'm proud of how I've came to understand the Japanese language and culture and I love it so far but in the writing numbers in Japanese I did some things wrong and in the future I'm going to fix things.

No comments:

Post a Comment