Monday 22 August 2016

Measurement portfolio sample

Description: This term we've been learning measurement maths. we're doing measurement because of a rich task that we are learning towards. So in maths we usually have workshops to do with what our focus is on in maths, and since we are learning measurement we can choose what kind of workshop we want to take. There are workshops on: capacity, area, weight or length. I mainly focused on capacity because I just want to get one right at a time.  

My slide:


Feedback: You did a good job on your description

Feedforward: But next time you could not go on and on about your description but you did good.

Evaluation: I think that I did well at this rich task because usually I'm really bad at rich tasks but I think now I've improved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment