Sunday 14 August 2016

Panekiretanga excellence post

Description: like most of the other posts I've been doing lately on Mondays we have been doing discovery time. Our terms focus this term is Panekiretanga which is excellence in Maori. So in discovery time I've been mostly in the sketching and art section and this is my quote:

My work:



















My slide:



Feedback: You did a good job on your drawing it looks beautiful. Caitlin.

Feedforward: But next time you could chose a better quote. Caitlin.

Evaluation: I Think that I did a good job at drawing Amy B for the first time and my drawing skills are improving because I've drawn other better ones and I'm really proud of myself.  

1 comment:

  1. You are consistently showing excellence everyday Bridget! We appreciate your leadership within our community of learners.

    Nic

    ReplyDelete