Wednesday 9 April 2014

art post

Sharing our Stories
We have been creating a variety of art pieces this term. These pieces are all about ourselves and sharing our stories. We have used different media like collage, watercolour, crayon and clay to create our art. We are beginning to make choices as artists. Each piece of art shares a little about us.

WALT: share our stories and ideas through art.
WALT: explore a variety of media and make choices about how 
we want our finished piece to look


Success criteria: * our message is clear
* our art represents us
* we have tried different media
* we choose the media to create the effect we want


I Think
My Buddy Thinks
my message is clear
I think that my message is clear because I always check that it makes sense.
I think that Bridgets message is clear.
my art represents me
My art represents if I know what it’s about.
I think that Bridgets art represents her.
I have tried different media
Yes and it’s helped me in the past.
Yes Bridget did try different things.
I choose media to create the effect I wanted
When I get to choose before I get the stuff for the art I alway plan what I need, shapes and how it’s going to look.
She did get the effect she wanted.
my favourite media is… because
well it depends of what art I’m doing.


I chose to make a movie because I love making my own movie and posting it on youtube speaking of youtube if you go on youtube you can serch bridgets art movie or clik hear... http://youtu.be/NiYCXLSxKTg to what it on youtube.

Bridget, you have a clear vision of what you want to create and work hard to achieve you goal. You enjoy the time to plan and think before you start and this thought is reflected in your completed pieces. 
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment