Tuesday 8 April 2014

Learning to learn


Screen Shot 2014-02-01 at 9.20.12 PM.png
WALT: Learning to Learn

Success Criteria:

  • know what I am learning to do
  • I know what I need to to to get better
  • I plan activities that are going to help my learning
  • I follow my plan
  • use my learning time wisely (complete my activities on time)


Reflection


I think
My Buddy thinks
I know what I am learning
I know what i’m learning because I listen to the teacher                                         
Bridget knows what she's learning because she lessens.
I know what I need to do to get better
I know because I do what I need to.
Bridget needs to learn on making her stuff make sense.
I plan activities that are going to help my learning
I do it so I can be a good learner.
Bridget definitely can plan her time.
I follow my plan

I follow my plan so I can keep to where I am at the time it is.
Bridget follows her plan as it says.
I use my learning time wisely
I use my time wisely and sometimes I help others when they need it.
Bridget uses her time very wisely.
Bridget, you successfully plan your learning time using the must dos and can dos and you usually follow your plan.

Your next step is to ensure your learning activities are all completed in a timely fashion while maintaining your focus on excellence.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment