Tuesday 8 April 2014

Kotahitanga

Term One Value

Kotahitanga (Unity/Togetherness)



Values are deeply held beliefs about what is important or desirable. They are expressed through the ways in which we think and act. In fact everything we do reflects our values!

WALT:     Show kotahitanga with our little buddies from Busy

Bees

Task:         Create a poster showing kotahitanga
Success Criteria:
  • Include a clear Image
  • Include our name and our buddies name
  • Show and explain kotahitanga (working together)
  • Our poster makes sense




How am I going showing?
I think
My buddy thinks
Friendship
I think I am good but I can be more better
I think bridget is good at friendship because she is nice to all her friends.
Sharing
It's very good
bridget is good at sharing because she lets people use her things that she is using.
Teamwork
sometimes I am helping other people but I to work to be more better
somtimes she is good at teamwork.
Looking out for each other
it's kind of afrege at there and to almost there
she can be more better at what she says



* Yellow Hat
What of the above attributes above do you feel is strongest for you? 
Meeting new people, making new friends and help others make friends to.
* Black Hat
What of the following attributes do you feel you need to improve on? 
Maybe start acting like a very very nice person that people want to be my friend.
* Red Hat              
How do I feel about kotahitanga? 
I think that I am getting better every day that I learn more about kotahitanga.

Bridget, I think you are a very, very nice person already (Black Hat Thinking) who feels things very deeply. You look out for your friends, classmates and you are a fabulous big buddy. I love to see the way you work with Chelsea during buddy time, you are supportive and kind and you gently guide her in her learning.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment