Thursday 18 June 2015

Kapahaka portfolio sample

Description: I't nearly the end of term 2 and in Poutama wants to share what we do on Mondays after lunch. We do e t reo or kapahaka. I'm doing kapahaka so this post is about kapahaka.

Here is the Kapahaka group:



Big Idea: From the start of the year I signed up for Kapahaka well I have been doing it before. Kapahaka is a maori class that we learn and sing maori songs. we do actions and we perform at the reagent sometimes.

Here are some questions I've been given to fill out:

At kapahaka I enjoy doing the singing and dancing because they are my favorite thing to do.


I am most proud of I can be able to help younger members


I find remembering the actions for the song Ho challenging because I think that when I learned it I didn't get some of the parts.


I am managing this challenge by looking at the front at the leaders and trying to learn by them.


A personal goal for me is to learn Ho until I can do it by myself without looking at the leaders by the end of term 3

Our school wide focus this term has been around showing excellence. I show this at kapahaka by trying my best of my abilities and I try to shine

Feedback/Feedforward: I think you described a lot about kapahaka. I don't think you have anything to work on. Atlanta




1 comment:

  1. Shine away Bridget, I know that singing, dancing and performing are your passions so I'm glad to hear that you are always striving for excellence every week at Kapa Haka.

    ReplyDelete