Thursday 25 February 2016

Busy listening

Desciption: In Poutama recently we have been looking at different ways of listening and our task was to make a video of showing what one of the ways of listening. In this video we are showing Busy listening.

This is our video hope you like it:


Big Idea: There were a few different kinds of listening. There is "Busy Listening" which is when someone is doing something and they pay NO attention to you. Then there is "Me To Listening" and thats when someone listens to a bit of your story and interrupts to say something else. And The last kind of listening is "Active Listening" Active listening is when the person pays fully attention to you and may ask some questions at the end and NO INTERRUPTIONS!

Feedback: I think that your video is clear and that one is taking and one is not listening. Katie

Feedforward: I think that your video could be a bit louder. Katie

Evaluation: I think that it was better that I said what kind of listener Caitlin was being in the video at the end but we should have spoken louder so you can here us. If I were to do this again I would get the group to speak louder.

I think that I listen 50% of everything, it just depends on what mood i'm in.

Use Headphones to listen.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Bridget, Caitlin and Methat. You have demonstrated busy listening in your video and yes, busy listening includes fiddling with toys. Keep working on your tie management so you can show the other types of listening, too.

    ReplyDelete