Monday 1 February 2016

My 2016 word

Description: It's a new fresh year here at Russell Street School. We started thinking about goals thing year so we set a challenge for us, we decided to think of one word to describe what our goal for 2016 is. On the next day we made a criteria for our word. this is the list of them:


  • What needs to be in our post?
  • Title
  • WALT set goal.
  • Screen shot of the criteria.
  • Description: Explain what one word is. Explain your word, why you chose it how it is going to help you.
I decided that my word for 2016 would be friendship.




















So why did I pick this word?

I picked this word because my last years report said that I need to work on my relationships with other students. 

1 comment:

  1. Great word to focus on Bridget! Friends are to be cherished.

    ReplyDelete