Thursday 18 February 2016

treaty of Waitangi Roleplay

Description: On the day that we started it was close to Waitangi day. We started with some research about Waitangi day. Then we got the second task and that was to make something to show what we learnt. We got many choices to choose from but i'm not going to say all of them but Katie, Hannah P and I got into a group and all together decided to make a roleplay video.

This is our video.
Hope you like it. :)


Big Idea: Waitangi day was around the corner when we started this project so hope you liked the.

Feedback: I think that was really good that you have a clear voice. Phoebe

Feedforward: Next time you could maybe dress up into a clothes that fit into the theme of the video. Phoebe

Evaluation: I think that I enjoyed being a loud character but I didn't show up that much in the video and If I where to do this again I wouldn't get go in a group especially when the other students are in different Whanau classes.

1 comment:

  1. A very entertaining video Bridget. You are beginning to make connections between the ideas you have researched. Loved the green screen idea. Remember to circle the rubric to show where your learning task sits.

    ReplyDelete