Tuesday 15 March 2016

Camp 2016 Portfolio sample

Description: last week from the 8th to the 10th of March the year 5 and 6s of Russell Street School went on there school camp. Our camp was held at camp El Rancho. When we got there we got a self tour around El Rancho with our cabin groups. After we started our 10 activity's you can look on the camp diary under the pictures.  

Day 1:





































Day 2:





































Day 3:





































Day 4:





































Evaluation:





































Feedback: I think that you did well at writing down everything down descriptively

Feedforward: next time you should write down in your book in more of clearer handwriting.

4 comments:

  1. We had an awesome time didn't we? I really enjoyed watching you tackle challenges at camp. You were able to approach those challenges with a smile on your face showing a growth mindset. Keep transferring what you have learnt about yourself into school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nic for the positive comment I like to be brave and push myself past my limits and after that I've had a blast. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Nic for the positive comment I like to be brave and push myself past my limits and after that I've had a blast. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete