Wednesday 23 March 2016

Day in a life of cabin 18 toilet

Description: In writing we wrote about a camp themed story. My goal for this piece of writing is to entertain. There were many ways of writing we could do to entertain I chose to do a day in a life. since the cabin group I was in, stayed in the Willow lodge it was an ensuite I don't know what the Popla lodge was like where most of the girls were but I decided to do a day in a life of our cabins toilet.

this is my draft:








































This is my story:


Feedback: I like that it is a nice long story

Feedforward: I think it could have had more detail

Evaluation: I think that when I have in my story in different fonts for different things It added that detail but I think that next time I should use less and longer paragraphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment