Thursday 3 March 2016

One Word Art Portfolio Sample

Description: In 2016 we have a One Word. A One Word is one word that describes a goal that we want to work towards. This goal needs to be something that can benefit you  My One Word is "Friendship" Because in my report said that my relationship with others was not that good so thats what I'm working on.

To show what our One Word is, we decided to do some art that is a picture of us holding a sign and the sign is the art that says our word.

This is mine:

























Feedback: I think that Bridget did well at thinking of what to make it look more interesting.

Feedforward: I think that Bridget should work on putting more colours in .Naomi

Evaluation: I think that I did well at being creative and showing things that I liked into the letters but I think that I should have done what Naomi said and adding more neon colours and not just pastel like colours. Next time I would have done Neon colours because they are my favorite kind of colours.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome use of lettering Bridget. You are so creative. Your one word stands out perfectly. How are you going at working towards your one word goal every day?

    How else can adults help you with your goal? How can we push or encourage you more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nic for this comment I used colours that fit into the theme. I'm going to work towards this goal by including everyone and give a go at being friends to as much people as possible. The adults can help me by staying out of our bussness when we are in fights because last time I was in a fight the adult made it worse.

      Delete