Wednesday 22 June 2016

Anime/Manga SLC portfolio post

Description: This year I've been really into anime and passionate about it, So I made a club that would help Katie Chan, Aiden Kun, Rose Chan and I, create an Anime of our own. Katie Chan, Aiden Kun, Rose Chan and I are the club leaders. I'm the head leader and Rose Chan is the diploidy leader, Aiden Kun is the extra leader and Katie Chan is the helper leader. So theres a way to get into our club that isn't like how you join normal clubs. To become a club member you have to do an act that we think would be worthy for the Anime. We are pretty strict on what we put on the anime and if you can get a part in the anime. This act has to come naturally because we can tell if somethings fake or not. We've all got a job in the anime, I'm the most experienced so I do the characters that is in the focus of the seine, Rose Chan is doing the background seines because she's the second most experienced with anime drawing, and Katie Chan is doing the smaller background characters because she is petty good at drawing and Aiden Kun is doing the random people. Now to get in the Anime I have to see it since I'm doing the main characters.

Here are some of the characters I've done so far:

This is Levi Kun:
















This is Eli Kun:
















Tom Kun:













But I've still got some more to come. :)

Feedback: I think you've done really well at doing the facial expressions.

Feedforward: I think that the hair is more detail to represent the stands.

Evaluation: I'm proud of drawing the characters especially the boys at the top because they were the first boys I've ever done. It was still hard doing the first boys because I got taught how to do girls first and putting the testosterone facial features in is hard to.  

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Bridget! You are truly talented to be able to create these! And thanks for the description about how your club works. Is Anime like a comic story using these characters? Do you have stories and story lines drafted to turn into your own Anime book? If you do you should definitely work with Rerbecca from the library to create something for our school library!

    Nic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Nic

      Ur talking about manga, Anime is the animated show and I think that Anime is short 4 Animation but instead of another a its replaced with an e. Manga is a Japanese styled comic book and our plan 2 get both of them out is 2 make the Anime first and then we can use some of the shots in the Anime. To get a bit of interest in this story is at the start how did Nalla Chans parents die?, who caused it?, and how did Nalla Chan get all this strength, speed, ability, confidence? and that is going 2 B a part 4 the fans 2 take care of. OMG I could talk about it all day but I can't otherwise I can't get school work done. :)

      Bye. ^-^

      Delete