Sunday 26 June 2016

Maths SLC portfolio post

Description: In maths we are learning about patterns and we had a problem that we had to find out if the answer was possible. this is the problem:

My maths :



I have saved $3 to buy

some beads to make a

necklace.

Green beads are 25c each

Blue beads are 10c each

Red beads are 5c each

My necklace has to have a

repeating pattern.

I have to start and end with

a red bead

I want mostly blue beads.

I have to use all 3 colours.

Is this possible?

Feedback: You did a good job on your description. Catlin
Feedforward: But you could make your description it a bit more detail. Catlin

Evaluation: I think that I did well at coming up with a good pattern and I am soooo! relieved that I got the pattern right. 

1 comment:

  1. Dinah got us to do this maths rich-task too! It was a great challenge, it's great to see you using multiplication to solve it. Well done :)

    Nic

    ReplyDelete