Sunday 19 June 2016

Code Club Portfolio post

Description: This year I joined Code Club because last year I REALLY enjoyed it. So this post is about what I've been doing in Code Club. So last year we went in the staff room and did our coding in there, but this year we go in room 1 to make the classroom useful, the other improvement is that we now have coloured paper so it makes the coding more easier to find the different codes.

Game: This is a little game I was working on:

Feedback: Awesome game it was a lot of fun to play. Emma

Feedforward: Maybe next time you could add more obstacles to make the game more challenging. Emma

Evaluation: I think that I completed this coding project faster because the instructions where colour coded so I could find the codes faster and but unfortunately I didn't finished the game so the game is only a sand box game so you can't win "YET."

5 comments:

  1. This is amazing! How hard this must have been to create?! You must have shown some great persistence to complete this. How did you get the embed? What amazing opportunities you are getting at Russell Street School.

    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bridget

    Wow! I am so impressed with your skills. I am a Teacher at Mahora School in Hastings. Yesterday, I was teaching my kids coding. We did the 'Hour of Code' on code.org.

    They loved it. I saw how much they needed to persist with the challenges, and so I can see that you have persistence. I love that you have given up your own time to join the club and continue to learn something that you are interested in.

    Would you like to Skype or Google Hangout with my class one day next week?

    Great work on your game. I will show it to my kids on Monday.

    Miss Revell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Juliet

      Sorry for my slow reply, I would love to do that, so how about we google hangout on the first week of term 3 to talk with the class?

      BTW I'm working on another game at the moment so by then I could put that on my blog and the could play that too. ^-^

      Thx Bridget.

      Delete
  3. Hi Bridget!
    Wowee, I'm so impressed and so proud of you! Well done!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work Bridget, great to see you getting your wonderful creations out there! Looking forward to seeing what you do next with it!

    ReplyDelete