Thursday 15 September 2016

Art Portfolio Sample

Description: Every Year at Russell Street School, we do an art sample, for our Calendar/ Dairy Art. The Art that we did in Poutama for 2016, We did an art style that we call 'Making Marks', We call it Making Marks because the marks tell us a story about ourselves. My Marks has a Theme, and that Theme is of course Japan, because Japan plays a big part in my career and my life. You can see the things that are Japanese themed in the top flag, my family, on my jacket and in the Baby Metal section. The other two slots aren't Japanese themed and the one on the right is Christen themed because i'm Christen and that play's a big part in my 'LIFE'. The one on the left is a rainbow background because I like rainbows and it says that i'm mostly always happy. The last section on the bottom is just black because I want it to make my portrait pop.  

Slide:

Art:




















Feedback: I think you did a really good job on the description and how you explained yourself. :-D
                                                                                                                      -Mayson Maru/ Reko Yuki
Feedforward: I don't think you really need to work on anything. (-:

Evaluation: I think that I did well at creating art that is realistic and not manga because I think that manga is my strength but realistic isn't but next time I would make my person more lower so I could have more room for the marks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment