Tuesday 13 September 2016

Do Dreams Really Die? Writing Portfolio Sample

Description: This term in writing we split up into different groups depending on what our writing goal was. Last term we decided what our writing goal was going to be. I chose 'Words' because I'm not that good with words. Since I'm 'REALLY' passionate about Japan I 'OF COURSE' Wrote a story about Japan, hope you enjoy my story! ^-^

Feedback: you did a great job on your writing and you did a lot of writing

Feedforward: I did not find any thing bad about your writing or your post!!!!

Evaluation: I think that I did a good job at writing what I think would probably would have happened if I was stuck in Japan with out a job, But I don't think I used many good 'non boring words' so I think I still need to work on words. ^-^

2 comments:

  1. Arigato Bridget for your sutori! I enjoyed parts of it, but occasionally I got a bit lost with all your ideas floating around. Maybe next time you could go down the anime path more to get the reader into it. Ganbare!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai, Arigato Gozaimasu Troy Sensei. ^-^

    I think so as well.

    Thx Bridget.

    ReplyDelete