Sunday 11 September 2016

ET Reo portfolio post

Description: So its close to the end of Term 3 which can only mean two things, 1 Its close to the last day of being at Russell Street School and I feel like I want to cry when someone brings it up because I'm going to miss the teachers and some of my friends A LOT! but at least I can still come here every Sunday because my church runs here but I won't be able to see the teaches unless they come on Sunday morning to do some work like Nic did once. Any way I'm getting a bit side tracked so the second this that this means is that its another SLC, so we have to make an ET Reo post. In ET Reo we have been learning some Whakatauki. So what is a Whakatauki? A Whakatauki is a quote and this one that I'm doing a post about is "He aha te mea nui o te ao? He tangata! He tangata! He tangata!" Which translates to "What is the most important thing in the world? The People! The People! The People!" To represent this quote we did some art, to put something on the wall like this:


Our Art:












My one:
 My one is the one on the right is my art and its a  picture of Nalla Chan from our anime that is yet  to come and the other one  is on the left is Katies  and I taught her how to draw in the manga style.  ^-^











Feedback: i think that your art looks really good.

Feedforward: i think that you could have made it look a bit more like you.
Caitlin.

Evaluation: I think that my art is pretty good because I tried to give Nalla Chan some texturing and not just colouring her in and also give the eyes that Green, Blue and Purple half gradient effect but not full on gradient and I think that I but the highlights in a good place to give the eye some life. But I think that the body is a bit too small and the hair isn't just like her hair style in the Anime and I don't think that I should have done the eye patch because she doesn't wear one. But Its still better than I imagined. ^-^

2 comments:

  1. An excellent post Bridget. I love the way you write with such strong personal voice. Your artistic ability is a gift and it is great to see you inspiring others and following your passion.

    ReplyDelete