Wednesday 4 March 2015

Smart swimming goal

On week 6 of term 1 the school is going to the Lido for swimming sports. We have been practicing in the school pool an then Troy our new teacher for 2015 decided that we will video our selfs swim so we can see how we could do better when we are showing our swimming.

My first smart swimming goal is to to:

time my breaths so that i'm not struggling to breathe.

My second smart swimming goal is to

not have windmill arms so that my arms aren't strait.

My third Smart swimming goal is to:
do cat 'n' mouse right.


My first video could not be uploaded to blogger.  

This is the second movie of me swimming:




I ACHIEVED MY GOALS!

1 comment:

  1. How did you get on with your goals Bridget? I would love to hear. Did you have a second video so we could compare your strokes?

    ReplyDelete