Monday 9 March 2015

story telling plan

Purpose: create a story to share orally
Description: Oral storytelling is a Maori tradition. We have been planning our own story to tell on the Marae in Week 7.

this is my plan that I have written down in my think book:












Big Idea: A few weeks ago poutama watched a video of a lady telling us a story by story telling. We thought maybe we could make our own story to story tell. We got to choose if we would do a life lesson or a made up story of how things work. I chose to do a made up story of how things work. So this is my plan of the characters and the settings on the left, and on the right is the story board. We need to think of how to engage our ordnance so they can get hooked in to be like "Oh I want to join in with this story. 


Evaluation: The easy part was doing the actions but the hard part was doing the voices. If I did the recording again I would record somewhere not by the speaker that people give notices during class time. 

2 comments:

  1. Bridget, I really liked the way you used your whole body to tell a story and got the audience to be involved with you. If you varied the tone of your voice and spoke a bit louder, your performance would have been even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete