Wednesday 4 March 2015

stuck movie

Description: This is a movie about being stuck on a escalator.


this is my one that I did. HOPE YOU ENYOY!



Big idea: We watched the escalator movie and then we thought how we could make our own ones.

Evaluation: I think it was hard doing the jumping because I kept on hitting myself against the tunnel but the easy part was doing the acting and the voices. If I could do a different video it would be one that doesn't involve so much dirt and dust.

Feedback:I like how you kept on speaking while Memphis came up.

Feedforward:i think that you can put more movements with trying to help Hannah C

By Jazmine.



2 comments:

  1. Bridget, you and your team made a good movie with a clear message of someone showing zero initiative. But does this post follow the guideline we set in class? Your description, Big idea, evaluation and feedback/forward are all missing. Please can you fix up.

    ReplyDelete