Sunday 22 March 2015

trasformation on our car logos

Description:  We have been learning about transformation.  We have specifically learnt that...
translation is when an object slides in any direction;rotation is when an object is turned around a central point;reflection is when an object is flipped and has a line of symmetry.
Our challenge was to design a car badge that contained at least one of these aspects of transformation.    This is my car badge that I have completed
























Symmetry =2
Older =1

If I were to do it again then I would take more time to measure the out line.

Evaluation: I thought that measuring was the hardest and I thought the easy part was making the border. I want to learn how to find an easier way to get it perfect.

Feed back: I like the way you put the arrows for the way of the symmetry. 
Feed for word: Maybe next time you can do some lines and not arrows.

1 comment:

  1. So, if your car badge has a line of symmetry (or 2!), what sort of transformation does that show?

    ReplyDelete