Thursday 13 August 2015

Body art festival news report

Description: In reading in Poutama we do this this called a Tic Tac Toe. There are Questioning Tic Tac Toes and Summarizing Tic Tac Toes. I'm in the Summarizing group so I do the Summerizing Tic Tac Toe. This week week 4 We had to do a post of our Summarizing tic tac toe. We chose to do the body art news report.

here is the news report.          



Big Idea: For the news report we had to read this article of the world body art festival on kiwi kids news. http://www.kiwikidsnews.co.nz/blog/world-bodypainting-festival/

Feedback: I liked the way that two girls were saying body art because it was really unique. Naomi
Feedforward: I think next time you can make the summery shorter. Naomi

Evaluation: I really liked how we had a unique feature of the back drop girls singing. What I think I could work on was making the summery shorter like Naomi said. If I were to do this tic tac toe again I would probably change my partner because Jazmine couldn't get serious.      

1 comment:

  1. Bridget, you and Jazmine did a great job of this report. You guys started really well and obviously planned it out really well, but then it seemed you guys lost your momentum an started reading more than speaking naturally. Next time think about doing a first take and then watching it again to try and fix up any things you want to improve on.

    ReplyDelete