Thursday 27 August 2015

Pop art post

Description: In Week 6 we have been doing Pop art we had to do a post of it. This post is a post for our portfolios.

Here is my art



















Big Idea: In term 3 we have been split up into different groups one is Passion Projects with Suzanne, one is Pop Art with Kate and the other is drama with Rebecca. I'm in Pop Art with Kate and in Pop Art we searched on google Andy Warhol's Pop Art we thought that his hair was funny but we looked at his Pop Art and did one of our own.

Feedback: I think that Bridget did well at her drawing and keeping in the line. from Naomi: ]

Feedforward: i think Bridget could of worked on making the herts the same size as  the others, besides that keep it up. from : Naomi : }

Evaluation: I think that the hard part was out lining the picture but the easy part was choosing the colours. If I were to do this art again I would do a different picture

1 comment:

  1. You worked really hard to produce an accurate and high quality piece of pop art, well done Bridget. I like how you took your time to make something you were proud of. Your final piece reflects the time you spent working on it. Make sure you explain your learning in the big idea so you can share it with other people.

    ReplyDelete