Thursday 20 August 2015

Production post

Description: As you might know our production is coming up. We are making our things were going to where. We can't buy stuff unless no body has it but we are trying to recycle stuff we have. There are 3 groups. There's... Elements with Troy (earth, wind, fire and water) Rebecca's doing heros and villains and Lucky last Kate's doing out of Africa. I'm doing elements with Troy and I'm earth. (We get to chose what we are!)

Task: The task is to create a wearable art for the production so at the end of the term we can show it at our production.

Purpose: The Production is coming up so we need to propear a costume themed around wearable arts.



Here is my mood board



















Here is my plan























4/9/15 term 3 week 7

My costume so far:

Front


Back

























11/9/15 week 8 Friday

Complete costume

Front:






















Back:
























What do I think about it: I think that I started with a plan and then only did a tiny part of it. But I think that I know why this happened, I think that this happened because I was Inspired but that is one of the things that we do at RSS is to have Inspiration, Agency, Creativity and Excellence. I think that I did do a good job at using what I really want not just sticking things on. I think that I have shown and strived for Excellence in this peace 

1 comment:

  1. Bridget, I was really impressed with the growth mindset you showed during production. You persevered even when you had a tough task ahead of you and you just got on and did it. I'm sure you are proud of what you produced as your garment is amazing. I can't wait to see it on stage and I bet Mum and Dad will be super impressed!

    ReplyDelete